Hi, friends! Welcome back to Stylishly Good Vibes! I’m back on the blog to share all about my obsession with Warby Parker. If you’ve been living under a rock for the past couple of years, Warby Parker offers prescription glasses and sunglasses starting at $95. This is huge if you’re a glasses wearer like me.
I don’t wear my glasses every single day because I usually opt for my contacts. But when I do wear them, they’re from Warby Parker. I got both of the pairs that I’m featuring in today’s post last winter. It was such a good deal for glasses — like the best deal I’ve ever gotten — so I had to get both!
Why I Chose Warby Parker
I know there are a bunch of different places to buy glasses online. However, I think Warby Parker stands out because of their attention to quality and customer service. I’ve worn glasses since I was in the fourth grade, and Warby Parker has undoubtedly been the best glasses-buying experience I’ve had.
If you have a Warby Parker store near you, 10/10 would recommend stopping in to try on glasses! I love that Warby Parker does home try-ons for five pairs of glasses, but I definitely tried on more than five pairs in the store. If you’re indecisive like myself, go to a Warby Parker store.
Thankfully, when I stopped into the Warby Parker store, the sales staff was really awesome and honest. They offered their opinions on the different frames I tried. That’s also kind of why I ended up with two pairs — they were both just too good to pass up after I gathered everyone’s thoughts on them!
My Warby Parker Frames
The rose water pair (frame: Francis) that I have is my all-time favorite. I saw them as being a more elevated pair that I didn’t necessarily want to wear when I had my face smashed into a pillow while watching TV. So, I bought a second pair (frame: Laurel), which I kind of like to think of as my more studious pair because they make me look smart — or so I think.
Glasses are stupid expensive, and more often than not, vision insurance will only give you money to use toward contacts OR glasses — not both. A major bummer, I know. But that’s why I love Warby Parker. The prices are super reasonable compared to other popular chain stores for eyeglasses.
Durable + Stylish Specs
I’ve had both pairs of these glasses for over a year now and they have stood up to all of my wear and tear. Let me tell you, I reaaaaaally wear my glasses out. I’ve dropped them on the floor, in the sink, on the ground, and the frames and lenses are still good as gold! That’s the sign of a great pair of glasses for me!
So, I know that was a lot of information at once. I will condense it into five quick reasons why you should choose Warby Parker the next time you get new specs!
Choose Warby Parker
- Best-in-value, high-quality glasses. I have absolutely no complaints about either pair that I have. They’re durable, versatile, and super stylish.
- Home try-ons or in-store try-ons are the best. Like I said, having the opportunity to try on a bunch of glasses in the comfort of your home is awesome. Or, going into the Warby Parker store and trying on dozens of glasses is also lots of fun!
- Awesome customer service. After I ordered my glasses in store, the sales team assured me that I could stop back into the store any time if they needed to be adjusted or if I wasn’t happy with them.
- So MANY options to choose from. At the Warby Parker store, I went through every shelf of glasses and tried on probably 25 pairs in total before I found the two that really spoke to my style.
- Compliments upon compliments! I can’t even tell you how many compliments I’ve gotten on my Warby Parker glasses. They look like expensive, designer glasses for a fraction of the price. There’s nothing better than that!
Well, I hope this blog post gives you a little insight about Warby Parker, and why you should consider them the next time you decide to buy glasses!
As always, if you ever have any questions, comment below!
Until next time!